For Your Good Health
Full-time employees are eligible to participate the first of the month following hire date.
- $250 deductible for individual
- $500 deductible for family
- 10% member coinsurance
- $10 copay for physician office
- $20 copay for Specialist office
- $20 copay for Emergency/Non Emergency at WMMC ONLY
- Preventative care: 100%
- Basic services: 80%
- Major services: 50%
- Orthodontics: $1250 max
- $10 copay for exam
- $25 copay for prescription glasses
- $120 yearly allowance for contacts
- Health Care Reimbursement Account: This account lets you set aside tax-free dollars (up to $6000 per year) to pay for any out-of-pocket health care expenses not (or only partially) covered by your medical, dental and vision plan.
For Your Financial Security
- Basic Group Life Insurance: One year salary benefit paid by WMMC. The benefit minimum is $20,000 and not to exceed $50,000.
- Supplemental and Dependent Life Insurance: You may purchase additional insurance for yourself—minimum of $10,000 and not to exceed five (5) times your salary or $500,000, whichever is lesser.
- Short-Term Disability: This benefit is free to all part- and full-time employees. Short-term disability will become effective on the eleventh day of missed work and pays 66% of employee’s hourly rate.
For Your Retirement
- Pension Plan: All employees scheduled 40 or more hours a pay period are eligible to participate in the pension plan after one year of service. WMMC contributes a percentage of your gross salary based on your years of service. All participants are fully vested after three (3) years of service.
- Voluntary 403(b) Savings Plan: This plan gives you the opportunity to save for your retirement, tax-deferred. You may contribute up to the IRS savings limit each year, not to exceed 20% of your annual income. In addition to this, after one year of service WMMC will match up to 2% of your gross salary.
To Help Balance Your Work and Personal Life
- Paid-Time Off: PTO is WMMC’s program that combines vacation, holiday and sick time into one paid time off account. New hire full-time employees accrue 21 days a year. Part-time employees accrue on a pro-rated basis—based on the number of hours worked in a pay period.
- Tuition Reimbursement: After six months of service, you become eligible for education assistance if you work at least 40 hours per pay period. This benefit is $2,000 per fiscal year.
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account: You can elect to set aside tax-free dollars (up to $5,000 a year) to help pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program is a free benefit to all employees that confidentially assists employees and their eligible dependents with personal and family related problems.