WMMC Physician Overview
The Medical Staff at Western Missouri Medical Center is a select group of experts who have distinguished themselves as innovative leaders in their chosen disciplines. In fact, our Medical Staff is growing, with nearly 50 active physicians ranging from family practice and internal medicine to orthopedics and pediatrics. All of this, paired with our highly-trained and compassionate staff and efforts of more than 100 volunteers, is a testament to our commitment to providing the very best care to our patients.
About Western Missouri Medical Center
- TJC accredited; 72 licensed beds
- New two-story patient tower features all private rooms
- State-of-the-art technology such as Medical Center-wide EMR and PACS
- Diagnostic Imaging services include Verio 3T MRI, Definition AS 128-Slice CT, Luminos Radiographic and Flouroscopy Imaging System, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography, Bone Densitometry and Ultrasound
- New interventional Pain Management Clinic
- 18,000 Emergency Room visits with BC EM physicians 24/7
- Nearly 800 births in 2012
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, familial status, sexual orientation, and reprisal. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination, write to: USDA, Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Stop 9410, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free at (866) 632-9992 (English) or (800) 877-8339 (TDD) or (866) 377-8642 (English Federal-relay) or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish Federal-relay). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.